Sunday, August 13

It's (Finally) Time

I thought I'd go upstairs, get in bed, watch a little TV. But I can't watch a little TV. Because there is no TV. Where is the TV? It's packed. That's right, packed. Because I close on the house tomorrow! At this time tomorrow, I will be a homeowner. And quite significantly in debt.

So this weekend was a rather brutal weekend of packing and cleaning, but just about everything is done. Shows how much of a dork I am, the computer is pretty much all I have left.

Must.
Have.
Internet.
Access.

But despite the fact that I'm keeping internet here as long as humanly possible and turning it on at the new house before the computer is likely even out of the box, I will not be blogging for a while, I have other things to do. I'm sure you understand....

Posted by blueostrich at 10:35 PM
Something to say?

Things to Know
Blogs I Read
Recent Entries
Archives
Credits